Having a great selection of food storage containers is one thing. Being able to quickly access the specific item you need right now is another, and so is making room for all of them in your kitchen.
Better Homes and Gardens recommends 10 simple solutions that will help you declutter your cabinets, optimize your existing space, and save precious time.
Order in the cupboard
In this article, you’ll find out smart ways to get your cupboards in order by:
- sorting and labeling your lids;
- safely stacking many items;
- gaining additional storage space;
- creating makeshift cabinets;
- avoiding mismatched items, etc.
SOURCE: Better Homes and Gardens