Gmail users can enhance the performance of their web-based email service thanks to cutting-edge add-ons crafted by third-party developers.
“With a little outside help, you can give good ol’ Gmail a fresh dose of efficiency-enhancing energy. From practical new features to time-saving interface refinements, there are plenty of ways to reinvigorate your desktop-based email environment,” according to Fast Company contributor JR Raphael.
Tools that get things done
Fast Company has identified six leading add-ons that will provide useful commands and options, including:
- an inbox of cards and boards;
- a personal post-it system;
- annotations for your emails;
- more control over a message’s appearance;
- a simple snoozing solution.
SOURCE: Fast Company