Water is a scarce resource. We all know that. But it’s sometimes difficult to grasp just how much waste we’re responsible for every day. A few ounces here, a couple of gallons there, it all adds up.
That’s why CNET has prepared a slideshow with smart tips to help you save water at home. Not only will you be helping the environment, but you’ll also be cutting down your energy bill, too.
What you’ll discover:
- apps that can help you reduce, monitor and compare your water usage;
- quick fixes for faucet drips, leaky pipes, etc.;
- water-saving products, like low-flow showerheads, timers and detectors;
- how dishwashers actually save water;
- ways to collect rainwater;
- when to water your lawn and how often.